TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rental Terms and Conditions
- You are renting props and are expected to return them. Prices are for a specific period of time. If you do not return any items, rental rates will continue to accrue until you or your representative return the items or they are declared lost.
- Prop Rental Time is based on a per week basis. Monday - Monday.
- You understand that TimKath Enterprises Productions is not responsible for any accidents or injuries caused or indirectly related to the use of any rented item, and is released of any legal action that might be a result. For some rentals, including but not limited to weapons, TimKath Enterprises Productions may require a Certificate of Insurance listing our company as additional insured.
- Non-school or non-community theater clients must pay before the props are delivered or picked up unless a special arrangement is made in advance. For payment we accept school purchase orders, company checks, and payment by Credit Card through our online payment processor PayPal. Special arrangements can be made for the acceptance of personal checks in Vermont. Please ask. (Personal checks only with a photo copy of your driver’s license.)
- For most items there is no deposit required. However, we do hold a major credit card authorization (Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover card) in case a prop is lost or damaged. ***Please note that we do have some props that are virtually irreplacable and these items will definitely have a deposit required. We will let you know what the deposit is prior to pick up or shipping.
- For props rented outside of Vermont, we do not charge for time in transit if the props are returned promptly.
- You will not paint, distress or otherwise modify any item without express permission from TimKath Enterprises Productions.
- The items are rented with the strict understanding that the titles thereto remain that of TimKath Enterprises Productions, and are subject to return upon demand. You are responsible for making sure the props are returned on time. TimKath Enterprises Productions is not required to notify or remind you that you have props rented that need to be returned.
- If you don’t return an item, you will be charged the full replacement cost of the item as determined by TimKath Enterprises Productions. The cost will be charged to your credit card.
- If you damage an item, you will be charged a repair fee, to be determined by TimKath Enterprises Productions. This repair fee will be in addition to the rental cost.
- If any items need to be cleaned (tape residue, wax, dirt, etc.), you will be charged a cleaning fee, to be determined by TimKath Enterprises Productions. This cleaning fee will be in addition to the rental fee.
- Returned checks are subject to a $35.00 additional charge.
- All deliveries are curbside drop off/pick up only. Renter is required to have physically able crew available to receive or return all deliveries.